Tuesday 13 November 2012

Boot Stand Support Rack Stands Holder Boots Clip Hook Heart New Shoe Storage



Keep your boot in their perfect shape. Personally i hate that my boots don’t fit in my shoe rack and they get all bent and creased unless I stuff them with Newspapers. It is so time consuming stuffing them with newspapers every time i have finished wearing them just to keep them in mint condition.

 I stumbled across this fabulous new product a few weeks ago which has changed the organisation of my boot collection forever. You simply must try out these boot stand supports. They keep your boots upright and in their perfect condition preventing cracking and creasing. To create even more space you can hang them in your closet from the heart shaped hook at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment